[chirp_users] ctcss tones written wrong? (ft-817nd)

ag6eb at limpoc.com
Sun May 6 08:25:37 PDT 2012

On Sun, May 06, 2012 at 12:35:16PM +0200, Marco IZ3GME wrote:
> I uploaded a patch that will be included in next days build.
> Please download it, test and report results.
> I expect it to set correctly the tone frequency now, it does in my 817
> at least ;)
>
> To correct with chirp any "dirty" memory generated from previous version
> the easiest way is to literally import the image into itself. Open the
> image, File->Import, select the image, then click "all" to select all
> memories and then import.
>
> tnx agian for your report
>
> 73 de IZ3GME Marco

I will give it a try once it appears in the daily. (don't see changes in the
repo yet)

On a related subject, looking at the memory structure for the 817 it looks
possibly like the state of the attenuator and "IPO" (preamp on/off) is stored
per-channel? Having the ability to specify, load, and save these in the config
and/or CSV files would be pretty useful.  For example, I live in a noisy area
and want to have IPO on (preamp off) for most lower HF freqs, but not higher
ones.

eric