[chirp_users] ctcss tones written wrong? (ft-817nd)

Marco IZ3GME
Sun May 6 11:18:46 PDT 2012

Hi Eric

> I will give it a try once it appears in the daily. (don't see changes in the
> repo yet)

Usually it takes a day or two for Dan to push changes to repository, a
mail will then be send by the build system to this list.

> On a related subject, looking at the memory structure for the 817 it looks
> possibly like the state of the attenuator and "IPO" (preamp on/off) is stored
> per-channel? Having the ability to specify, load, and save these in the config
> and/or CSV files would be pretty useful.  For example, I live in a noisy area
> and want to have IPO on (preamp off) for most lower HF freqs, but not higher
> ones.

You are right, IPO and ATT are stored in memory, I must say I didn't
test that much but I know where they are. I didn't support them at first
as there are no controls for them in chirp (yet).
I have other things in my todo list but if you file a feature issue i
will (probably) work on this as soon as i'll have time.

73 de IZ3GME Marco