[chirp_users] ctcss tones written wrong? (ft-817nd)

Marco IZ3GME
Sun May 6 03:35:16 PDT 2012

I uploaded a patch that will be included in next days build.
Please download it, test and report results.
I expect it to set correctly the tone frequency now, it does in my 817
at least ;)

To correct with chirp any "dirty" memory generated from previous version
the easiest way is to literally import the image into itself. Open the
image, File->Import, select the image, then click "all" to select all
memories and then import.

tnx agian for your report

73 de IZ3GME Marco