[chirp_users] ICOM 92AD

James E. Wells (KDØAJZ)
Sat Mar 17 10:04:43 PDT 2012

Mike,

Since I am running Vista on this thing. Do you think it has anything to do
with the problems that I am experiencing?
1. It will only read the memory of the radio if I turn the radio on after I
click the okay on the dialog box. (It will miss the first three or so but
goes back and gets them).
2. After reading the memory I can see the A side with Bank Names and where
they are placed in the Bank.
3. The B side has all the frequencies but it will not display the Bank Names
nor what Bank they are in and No DStar information is displayed.
4. I tried to import my updated list to the B side and it does nothing but
eventually says the program is not responding.
5. I have even tried to run it as Administrator and still get the same
results.

Interesting point the file that I want to import can be opened with the
software and it looks fine. However if while in the B side I try and import
the file. It just sits there until finally it says Not Responding.
I am amazed that anyone else can get this to work on the 92AD. Only once or
twice has a build done everything without problems. That is how I got the A
side the way I want it.

Are there any suggestions you or anyone else can tell me that might help.

Thank You
James
KD0AJZ