[chirp_users] ICOM 92AD

Mike Heitmann
Sat Mar 17 09:50:14 PDT 2012

Tested 03172012 daily with my IC-92AD on Fedora 16 Linux:
Memory tab - data is read from the radio and displayed ok.

D-STAR tab - data is read from the radio and displayed ok.

Bank Name tab - data is read from the radio and displayed ok.

Banks tab - bank names are displayed at the top of each column, EXCEPT FOR the very first bank, which displays as  "bank 0". Bank information data is read from the radio and displays with check marks in the appropriate bank column EXCEPT FOR the very first entry for each bank (element 0), which always is unchecked when read from the radio.

None of the data on the D-STAR, Bank name or Banks tabs is saved in an exported *.chirp or *.csv file.

I'll try my IC-2820 next. I have to get it out of my truck or take the laptop out to it. But not until after a hike, the weather is GREAT here in the Midwest this morning!

73,

Mike, N0SO