[chirp_users] FT2800

Jack Geneaux
Fri Mar 9 06:38:08 PST 2012

Dan/Mike,

Thanks for the replies.  Out of curiosity, I pulled out an old Inspiron
600m laptop and it works. at least for polling the rig.   I haven't
tried an upload yet.  Perhaps this suggest a serial timing issue?  The
other computer that didn't work is and Athlon quad on a Asus m/b.  I do
regularly use the serial port on the Asus machine without any issue.
Later this morning I will try uploading.  Thank

73,
Jack (W0FNQ)