[chirp_users] Cannot download from Wouxun UV-3D

Bob Nielsen
Wed Jun 6 19:27:22 PDT 2012

When I installed the OEM software, it wanted to install a different driver than the one I had downloaded from Prolific.  The newt driver also worked with CHIRP.  I suspect that I also have the wrong OS X driver.  Does anyone have a link to a working driver for OSX Lion (10.7)?

Bob, N7XY