[chirp_users] Cannot download from Wouxun UV-3D

Bob Nielsen
Wed Jun 6 15:05:29 PDT 2012

Thanks.  After trying for a  while, I finally got it to work on a Win 7 box with the OEM software.  It appears that I had the wrong driver installed.  I'll try again with CHIRP and then go back to the Mac.

Bob N7XY