[chirp_users] Can't write FT-2800M

José Luis Artuch
Wed Jun 6 18:50:32 PDT 2012

Absolutely. And to program the FT-2800M manually, to record frequencies
of repeaters does not work as described in the user manual !!
(traditional method Yaesu line, pressing PTT to the transmission
frequency); it is necessary to go into the menu and change RPT and
SHIFT. Uff ... I had a hard time to find out haha
On the hardware side, this model also has problems in the RF power
amplifier.

Correction: In the previous post, where I wrote 3.5 mm I should have
written 2.5 mm.

José Luis
LU6ENY