[chirp_users] Exporting D72 memories never finishes

Sander Pool
Mon Jun 4 17:40:29 PDT 2012

Hi Dan,

that is what I intended to do but then I got the hang. I'll try again
with the radio connected. It would be nice if the export feature showed
an error dialog if the radio is not connected. Actually, the entire
memory was read at that time so it should simply have written the file,
regardless of the radio being connected.

Thanks and 73,

     Sander W1SOP