[chirp_users] Exporting D72 memories never finishes

Tom Hayward
Mon Jun 4 10:46:36 PDT 2012

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:36 AM, Sander Pool <sander_pool at pobox.com> wrote:

> In any event, I know I'm second guessing your efforts and that can be
> annoying. My apologies. I write python for a living these days so
> perhaps it's time to crack open the source tree.

There's a broken "clone-mode" driver for the D72 in the source tree.
Head on over the chirp_devel if you want to try fixing it. It was less
error prone and easier for me to write the new live driver than fix
the clone driver, so that's the route I took.

Many Kenwoods and Icoms support live editing, and because of the
built-in error checking, this has been the preferred method for Chirp
(when available).

Tom KD7LXL