[chirp_users] Schedule for Support of Radios

John LaMartina
Mon Jul 23 11:53:32 PDT 2012

I initially had a bear of a time with my cable.

There's a page on a UV5R website that might help.

Go to the USB Driver Cables section.

  http://www.miklor.com/uv5r

My cable with the Prolific clone chip drove me crazy until I loaded the correct driver.

Hope this helps.

John    K3NXU