[chirp_users] Schedule for Support of Radios

Alan Foster
Mon Jul 23 13:17:45 PDT 2012

The pgm loads but I can't find the port. When I look in device mgr. the software that installed driver is no where to befoud.

Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 10:28:59 -0700
From: creede at gmail.com
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Schedule for Support of Radios

    We need more information. In what way doesn't it work? Does the
    program not launch? Does it not update the radio? Does it crash your
    computer? Does it run Excel instead of Chirp? Was it elected to
    Congress? Tell us as much as you can.

    Let me ask you a question first: Are you trying to program the radio
    with a USB cable that has a Prolific chipset? (This is the most
    common cause of not being able to update a radio using Chirp. Not
    all USB cables cause this problem, but a significant number do.)

    -- Creede