[chirp_users] Schedule for Support of Radios

Creede Lambard
Mon Jul 23 10:28:59 PDT 2012

We need more information. In what way doesn't it work? Does the program
not launch? Does it not update the radio? Does it crash your computer?
Does it run Excel instead of Chirp? Was it elected to Congress? Tell us
as much as you can.

Let me ask you a question first: Are you trying to program the radio
with a USB cable that has a Prolific chipset? (This is the most common
cause of not being able to update a radio using Chirp. Not all USB
cables cause this problem, but a significant number do.)

-- Creede