[chirp_users] Schedule for Support of Radios

Alan Foster
Mon Jul 23 09:36:25 PDT 2012

I have a baofeng radio and I am using Windows 7 home premium and I cannot get the chirp pgm to work . Does anyone have a fix!

Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 09:26:29 -0700
From: creede at gmail.com
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Schedule for Support of Radios

    Dennis,

    Doesn't the FT-897D have the same support as the FT-857D? Everything
    I've ever read has told me they're the same radio in different
    housings.

    And yes, I agree, being able to provide multiple radios with the
    same set of frequencies is a wonderful thing. I am anxiously
    awaiting the day when Dan and his crew are able to add Quansheng
    TG-UV2 support to the list.

    73, Creede