[chirp_users] Schedule for Support of Radios

Creede Lambard
Mon Jul 23 09:26:29 PDT 2012

Dennis,

Doesn't the FT-897D have the same support as the FT-857D? Everything
I've ever read has told me they're the same radio in different housings.

And yes, I agree, being able to provide multiple radios with the same
set of frequencies is a wonderful thing. I am anxiously awaiting the day
when Dan and his crew are able to add Quansheng TG-UV2 support to the list.

73, Creede