[chirp_users] Problem with Yaesu VX-6R

Scott Currie
Tue Jul 3 23:37:13 PDT 2012

Hi Dan,
See attached. There may be a few changes between the two, I think I
changed the power settings and maybe a name or two.

I hear what you say about turning the radio into a brick. I used to have
this argument with the PE's at my former employer. It went something
like, "you were outside the maintenance package, you shouldn't have done
that" to which I replied "don't let me do things that are bad." You
can't win that argument.....

-Scott