[chirp_users] FT-817ND Writing problem

Kurt Savegnago
Thu Jan 26 15:23:25 PST 2012

O.K.

  I'll give it another try tonight with the linux version.  I think I have
another cable and will give it a go too.  I will say that after I have Chirp read the ND, there is a delay, then a beep and then the screen on the ND says ERROR.  Thing is, even with this funky read process, all of the memories are appropriately read and displayed on the computer screen in chirp.  I'll see what a different cable does and try the write process from chirp to the ND with the debug command.

                              Kurt KC9LDH