[chirp_users] Where do I find chirpw.exe.log ??

Boris Korzun
Sun Jan 22 17:21:41 PST 2012

23.01.2012, 11:58, "Dan Smith" <dsmith at danplanet.com>:
>>  It's would be cool you will move the
>>  chirpw.exe.log file to the %LOCALAPPDATA% or %TEMP% directory.
>
> As I said, I'm not sure why that file is being created (as I think it's
> only done when there is an error before I arrest standard output to the
> debug.log file) and it's not something I can control.

I'm sorry. I had not understood at the first time. )

> Ron, did a chirpw.exe.log file get created in Program Files after you
> ran it as Administrator?

I am not Ron, but I can say. A chirpw.exe.log file didn't get created, but a debug.log file got created.

If I've set RO flag on the debug.log file, a I am getting an "See the logfile 'C:\Program Files\chirpw.exe.log' for details" error during CHIRP running.

=== chirpw.exe.log ===
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "chirpw", line 31, in <module>
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'debug.log'
===