[chirp_users] Where do I find chirpw.exe.log ??

Dan Smith
Sun Jan 22 16:58:32 PST 2012

> It's a similar problem. Windows Vista/Seven forbids to wirite any
> user data to the Program Files subfolders on default. But
> chirpw.exe.log is a user data.

Yes, I understand.

> It's would be cool you will move the
> chirpw.exe.log file to the %LOCALAPPDATA% or %TEMP% directory.

As I said, I'm not sure why that file is being created (as I think it's
only done when there is an error before I arrest standard output to the
debug.log file) and it's not something I can control.

Ron, did a chirpw.exe.log file get created in Program Files after you
ran it as Administrator?