[chirp_users] Where do I find chirpw.exe.log ??

Dan Smith
Sun Jan 22 17:26:34 PST 2012

> I am not Ron,

Yes, I know, I was speaking to Ron McKenzie, the other gentleman in the
thread who is experiencing the problem.

> but I can say. A chirpw.exe.log file didn't get created, but a debug.log file got created.

Right, you're causing an error to occur before (during) the debug log
can be opened.

Maybe Ron is not running the latest daily version and 0.1.12 was before
I fixed the location issue and thus is hitting the chirpw.exe.log
message *because* of the failure to open debug.log?