[chirp_users] chirp linux

Bob Nielsen
Sun Dec 30 08:55:00 PST 2012

You can see what the current available Ubuntu version is by:

apt-cache policy chirp-daily

I just checked and got:

chirp-daily:
  Installed: 20121226~precise~1
  Candidate: 20121230~precise~1
  Version table:
     20121230~precise~1 0
        500 http://ppa.launchpad.net/dansmith/chirp-snapshots/ubuntu/ precise/main i386 Packages
 *** 20121226~precise~1 0
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

After running apt-get upgrade, the 20121230 version was installed, so the process appears to be working.

73,  Bob N7XY