[chirp_users] chirp linux

Roger D Knapp
Sun Dec 30 08:36:18 PST 2012

Great, I have done this several times. I keep getting daily  '26.  Once after downloading the actual daily build, I got '27 to install by using the Ubuntu software update too.  Then, being cocking, I tried to get '29 through Ubuntu, reverts to '26 for me.

I will study the process when time available.  Perhaps the pointer to latest version is not up to date?

kk4hhz Roger