[chirp_users] RadioReference.com import in Chirp

David Singleton
Tue Apr 24 19:13:33 PDT 2012

Tom, I know that this feature is still under development, but can I suggest
the ability to change channel names prior to import, after import the
channel names are reduced to the number of characters available to the
radio and are difficult to correct.