[chirp_users] RadioReference.com import in Chirp

Tom Hayward
Tue Apr 24 20:08:19 PDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 20:13, David Singleton <ramboton at gmail.com> wrote:
> Tom, I know that this feature is still under development, but can I suggest
> the ability to change channel names prior to import, after import the
> channel names are reduced to the number of characters available to the radio
> and are difficult to correct.

If you import into a new CSV file (Ctrl-N), you can edit the names,
then copy and paste or import to your radio file.

But you make an interesting point... Maybe the RadioReference tab
created by Query Data Source shouldn't be read-only.

Tom KD7LXL