[chirp_users] Learning perl

Alvin Koffman
Tue Apr 10 16:31:32 PDT 2012

*Thanks for the links. I'm always confusing the name Perl and Python.*
*I've used yabasic for a few parsing programs because it's so simple even I
can "get" it, and the Yab forum is really friendly and nice. I just don't
do good with self study books, to easy to get frustrated and give up. I'll
look at the Google link though.
**Alvin Koffman
**When thou goest ... altogether on a smoke..
Let the heavens be glad Exodus 4:21;19:18; 1 Chr 16;31 KJV*