[chirp_users] Users Manual or Help file?

JOE
Wed Oct 12 14:09:41 PDT 2011

Hi Dan,

Thank you for the fast reply.  The Beginners Guide is exactly what I am
looking for.  What is missing is a link to this page from your
<http://chirp.danplanet.com/#How-do-I-get-it> page.  This is the page
that comes up when you Google your software.  If you posted a link to
the Beginners Page on this page your software would be much easier for
the beginner to find the information that they need to start using the
software.

Thanks for the great job in providing us software that works across
platforms.

73, Joe, K1ike