[chirp_users] Repeaterbook Ohio Data.

Robert Terzi
Thu May 26 13:37:02 PDT 2011

On 5/24/2011 10:01 AM, Amateur Radio WB8NUT wrote:

> I selected Ohio and it only found about 10 repeaters...believe it
> or not, most of the repeaters it found were 900 Mhz.

FYI, I sent a note off to the admin of repeaterbook about the
Ohio data.  I heard back a couple of days ago that he is
working on loading in the Ohio data.   Apparently the local
repeater coordination body doesn't make the data available.

I think he could also use volunteers from the Ohio area to help
with the data.

--Rob