[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Robert Terzi
Tue May 24 08:09:31 PDT 2011

> Yeah, I think that it's even more focused on the northwest US, so that's
> probably to be expected.  However, the good news is that the database is
> made up of user submissions.  You could do all your fellow Ohioans a
> favor by helping to submit any repeaters you know of and encouraging
> others to do the same.

The coverage for the Nww York, New Jersey, Connnecticut area is pretty
good.  Sure there is some out of date info, but in general I found
it to be much more useful than any other on-line source I found.

I believe a lot of the data original came from repeater coordination
bodies and there was some issue getting data for the Ohio area.
You'll notice that repeaters are tagged with the coordinator.
(For New York, most are coordinated by Metrocor.)

In any case, I'll emphasize what Dan said, if you take the time to
submit any updates you'll help others in your area.

--Rob