[chirp_users] Repeaterbook Ohio Data.

John Wilkerson
Thu May 26 14:04:38 PDT 2011

http://www.oarc.com/RD1011.pdf

That is the latest Repeater directory.  The Ohio
Area Repeater Council publishes a directory in print and online,  The only
problem is, while unused frequencies are *supposed* to lose coordination after 6
months, you will find frequencies listed that haven't been used in 20 years or
more :(

John KD8DVR