[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Dan Smith
Tue May 24 07:26:30 PDT 2011

Hi Duffy,

> I tried it this morning when trying to program the crappy little Wouxon
> radio. I selected Ohio and it only found about 10 repeaters...believe it
> or not, most of the repeaters it found were 900 Mhz. I'll try it again,
> sounds like a great idea, but not getting many repeaters so far.

Yeah, I think that it's even more focused on the northwest US, so that's
probably to be expected.  However, the good news is that the database is
made up of user submissions.  You could do all your fellow Ohioans a
favor by helping to submit any repeaters you know of and encouraging
others to do the same.

> BTW, program really is looking great.

Thanks!