[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Amateur Radio WB8NUT
Tue May 24 07:01:42 PDT 2011

Hi Dan,

I tried it this morning when trying to program the crappy little Wouxon
radio. I selected Ohio and it only found about 10 repeaters...believe it
or not, most of the repeaters it found were 900 Mhz. I'll try it again,
sounds like a great idea, but not getting many repeaters so far.

BTW, program really is looking great.

Duffy
www.wb8nut.com