[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Dan Smith
Tue May 24 06:40:53 PDT 2011

Hi All,

> changeset:   1010:9651b63f4521
> tag:         tip
> user:        Dan Smith<dsmith at danplanet.com>
> date:        Mon May 23 15:55:08 2011 -0700
> files:       chirpui/mainapp.py
> Add RepeaterBook direct query support

I'd definitely like some feedback on this.  With your radio image (or a
blank CSV file) open, go to Radio -> Import from RepeaterBook.  Simply
select your state and you'll be presented with a list of every known (to
that database) repeater in your state, ready for importing.  There is
still a bug in this if you try to import more than 1000 memories, but
I'll get that fixed up.  Otherwise, a pretty neat feature.  Let me know
if it works for you.  Note, that this database is pretty US-centric.

> changeset:   1009:a6989eb35529
> user:        Dan Smith<dsmith at danplanet.com>
> date:        Mon May 23 12:15:59 2011 -0700
> files:       chirp/directory.py chirp/wouxun.py tests/images/kguvd1p.img
> Add Puxing PX-177 support and fix up Wouxun support

Oops, this is actually "Puxing-777" support.  If anyone has this radio,
I'd appreciate some testing on it.  Also, it would be good if some
Wouxun owners could do some testing, as this change altered that driver
just a bit.

Thanks!