[chirp_users] Chirp Data transfer

Ken Simpson, W8EK
Mon Jul 4 14:53:40 PDT 2011

I have tried Hyperterminal, and I get part way.

I set the Com 1 port (since I am using the "real serial cable" to
19200 baud, and 8-N-1 with no flow control.

At step 3, I get nothing back when I type anything.  And I don't think
I should since there is no "wrap" plug on the cable connecting "data
out" back to "data in" or TxD to RxD, if you prefer.

I tried steps 4 and 5, and nothing happens.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK