[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.11b4

Richard Farina
Wed Jan 19 18:21:44 PST 2011

Greetings chirp users :-)

I hope some of you are able to test this new release as many changes
have gone into this, and although I added support for VX-3R even I am
surprised it works :-)

I am specifically looking for people that are able to send me downloads
from the following devices for my testing:

VX-3R, hardware modded and reset
VX-3E, stock and reset
VX-3E, hardware modded and reset

Please enjoy!