[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.11b4 Fedora Linux RPM Available

Mike Heitmann
Wed Jan 19 22:02:50 PST 2011

All,

RPM files for CHIRP 0.1.11b4 are available now for download.

If you are running chirp on Fedora Linux, rpm packages are now available
in the the d-rats yum repository. (Also known now as the KK7DS-Ham-Apps
Software Repository).

To set it up, please look at the instructions:
http://www.d-rats.com/component/content/article/30-d-rats-yum-repository/

or just install the repository definition rpm by running:
rpm --install
http://d-rats.com/yum/f11/d-rats-repo-0.1.3-1.fc12.noarch.rpm
as root.

There are two repositories:
KK7DS Ham Apps Software
KK7DS Ham Apps Beta Software

The chirp beta versions are in the "Beta Software" repository, which is
disabled by default. To enable it, go to:
System->Administration->Software Sources and check the box next to it.

Please note: there are two rpms for each version: one for FC13 (which
used python version 2.6) and one for FC14 (the latest Fedora version,
which used python 2.7). Please pick the one that matches your system.

73, and enjoy!
Mike, N0SO