[chirp_users] CHIRP 0.1.11b4

Dan Smith
Wed Jan 19 16:38:50 PST 2011

Hi all,

I just posted CHIRP 0.1.11b4 with a bunch of changes.  This posting
includes contributions from Vernon Mauery, Richard Farina, as well as
myself.  If support for the VX-3R or TH-D72 interests you, be sure to
thank these guys :)

Changes are:
- Fix IC9x detection and baud rate selection
- Fix IC9x crashing the whole application
- Fix VX-6 not reporting valid tone modes
- Fix VX-7 tone field (Richard)
- Changes to the status bar text (Richard)
- Improved checksum calculation and validation on Yaesu radios
- Default VX-7 memory power levels to high (Richard)
- Silence the "this will take a long time" warning on file-based radios
- Add Kenwood TH-F6A support
- Add Kenwood TH-D72 support (Vernon)
- Add ICOM IC-2100H support
- Add Yaesu VX-3R support (Richard)

Like always, I'll be looking for testing and validation of the new
drivers listed above, as well, as reports from our model-assigned testers.

As a reminder, get the latest beta here:

  http://chirp.danplanet.com/download/beta

Thanks!