[chirp_users] debug.log

Mike Raymond
Thu Dec 15 09:22:33 PST 2011

Dan,

More background:
The driver disks that came with all 3 usb cables were identical and the
three driver files
on them appear to be identical (Prolific 2.0.0.26) so I just installed one.

I individually plugged in and out all 3 usb cables and each reported using
COM3

Im guessing now that I may have a defective FT2800 USB cable?? Where do you
suggest I buy another, this one came from Kawa.

I read some scuttlebutt on another forum that the Prolific drivers
are troublesome
on Yaesu transceivers. Know any options?

Thanks again for taking time to help.
73, Mike