[chirp_users] testing (daily on FT 2800M)

Dan Smith
Wed Aug 17 20:41:30 PDT 2011

> I just gave the 8/17 build a try on my 2800M also.  I was not able to
> upload back to the radio.  The terminal output was either "Failed to
> read echo" or "Radio did not ack ID"

Hmm, I assume you put it into receive mode before you hit the OK button
on the clone settings dialog box, right?

I recall it being quite a bit more finnicky than most radios... Can you
guys try it a couple times, rebooting the radio into clone mode and
putting it back into receive each time before you try? If that works,
then I might just need to make the clone start code a little more "gentle".