[chirp_users] testing (daily on FT 2800M)

Eric Muehlstein
Wed Aug 17 20:36:49 PDT 2011

I just gave the 8/17 build a try on my 2800M also.  I was not able to upload
back to the radio.  The terminal output was either "Failed to read echo" or
"Radio did not ack ID"

Attached is a sample of terminal output and an .img file.