[chirp_users] testing

jim gibbens
Wed Aug 17 20:00:15 PDT 2011

Hi Dan-

I installed the 8/17 daily build of CHIRP and gave it a whirl.

On the FT-2800m, I was able to download a file from the radio and the data looks fine. I was able to export to .csv and .chirp without error, but could not upload the .img file back to the radio.  No error message, it just did not work.  The upload to the radio did work with the 8/11 build.

On the TH-K2, I was able to download a file from the radio and the data looks fine.  I was able to export to .csv and .chirp and I could modify the file "live" and correctly download the file with changes back from the radio.  So this one seems to be working pretty well as far as I can tell.

On the IC-W32A, I was not able to download a file from the radio.  It gave an error "class IC9xICFRadio has no attribute '_model'". See below.  I'd saved a .img download off the radio from the last session and I was able to upload that .img file to the radio.

Thanks,

Jim Givens
KJ7F