[chirp_users] OSX and the TH-D72 with CHIRP

Mark Cohen
Thu Apr 21 11:24:19 PDT 2011

Hi Dan,

So, having the resources that I do... I brought up a linux VM on my host here (CentOS 5.5) and did the following..

I downloaded CHIRP-0.1.11 (GTK 2.10.4, PyGTK 2.10.1)

I was able to connect to the radio and download the contents. (So I have to assume there is a problem with pyserial in the package I downloaded... )

Here is the bad news, the linux version doesn't show any of the memory locations I downloaded, they are all 0.0000 and grayed out. When I save the file, I can run strings on it and see that the data is indeed there..

Hope this helps!

Mark (K6EF)