[chirp_users] OSX and the TH-D72 with CHIRP

Mark Cohen
Thu Apr 21 11:12:00 PDT 2011

Hi Dan,

The TNC is off actually..

With the TNC on this is what I see

bbRAM loaded with defaults

Kenwood Radio Modem
AX.25 Level 2 Version 2.0
Release 16/Nov/2010 2Chip Version 1.00
Checksum $7772
cmd:DA 110421181102
cmd:MY K6EF-7
MYCALL   was NOCALL
cmd:

If I type ID<cr> with the TNC on, it just returns the cmd: prompt.

Mark