[chirp_users] Help with Chirp: will download but not upload

Jay D. Carter
Sat Jan 2 07:23:44 PST 2010

Thanks Brian, this makes me think there is something wrong on the radio side; will look through the ICOM docs again.

Here is my debug log; seems like the software thinks all is going well, but then the radio never confirms that the cloning succeeded:

Log initialized
C:\Program Files (x86)\CHIRP\chirpw.exe:42: Warning: g_object_set_property: object class `GtkCellRendererText' has no property named `active'
C:\Program Files (x86)\CHIRP\library.zip\chirpui\clone.py:46: Warning: g_object_set_property: object class `GtkCellRendererText' has no property named `active'
Clone thread started
-- Exception: --
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "chirpui\clone.pyo", line 134, in run
  File "chirp\ic2820.pyo", line 110, in sync_out
  File "chirp\icf.pyo", line 303, in clone_to_radio
RadioError: Did not get clone result from radio
------
Clone failed: Did not get clone result from radio
Clone thread ended

JDC