[chirp_users] [CHIRP] #33: Config remember

Chuck Hast
Fri Jun 26 08:01:36 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 10:12, CHIRP Tracker<donotreply at danplanet.com> wrote:
> #33: Config remember
> -----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
>  Reporter:  n6jsx@…          |        Type:  Bug
> Milestone:                   |   Component:  IC-91/92
>  Version:  0.1.9            |    Keywords:
>  Platform:  Windows          |
> -----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
>  I'd sure like to NOT have to select my radio/comm port each time!
>
>  For 91AD how about DL both VFO "A" and VFO "B" memory tables then let us
>  toggle between them?
>
>  Default to max memories available on that radio then let the user reduce
>  the size rather then your per-set 25 memories.

My first time on here, I have been watching for a while though. I am in full
agreement with Dale here, I have a 92AD and notice that I have to go through
the same thing. There should be a place to configure the radio and com port.

I too would like to see a larger size than 25, perhaps make it user
settable too?

I also notice that the [dowload from radio] does not have the 9x radios is this
due to the fact that it pulls the radio data down when you issue the connect?

I am working up in Kalama, WA. If you need to test on a 92AD I can always
head down that way for a few hours if we are not too busy in the plant. That
is until they ship me out of here to another customer location. Also usually
much more time available on weekends when I do not fly home.

--
Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
To paraphrase my flight instructor;