[chirp_devel] Python 3 Status (Where to help)

James Keener
Thu Nov 19 13:43:44 PST 2020

Understood.  I'll see what I can do.

Thank you for CHIRP. Please don't feel pressured by me (or anyone) to move
faster than you're able; you've given us a very valuable tool, for free
none-the-less, and don't owe any of us anything. CHIRP is such a versatile
and useful tool to the community, which is why I want to get it working in
py3: so that in 5 or 10 years people can still develop and use it without a
special setup. That said, if it takes a while, it takes a while. I'll keep
hacking on my copy in the meantime.

Thanks again,
Jim