[chirp_devel] [kguv9dplus] Not all programmed memories showing

Dan Smith
Wed Aug 28 07:55:07 PDT 2019

> -        if _valid != MEM_VALID:
> +        if _valid != MEM_VALID and _valid != 0 and _valid != 2:
> +            # In Issue #6995 we can find _valid values of 0 and 2 in the IMG
> +            # so these values should be treated like MEM_VALID.

I would guess that this means the valid flag is actually one bit in that value and not the whole byte. So the right fix would be to check that bit and not compare it against all the possible values.

I've applied this, but would love to apply a follow-up which changes this to checking the bit :)

--Dan