[chirp_devel] Kg-uv9d plus mem invalid issue

Jim lieb
Mon Aug 26 13:45:58 PDT 2019

I'm on holiday atm. I'm the author of the driver until late in the week. Could you get  some info in the meantime.1. Where and from whom did they get the radio. 2. Version of the windows prog app.Mine came from powerwerks via hro about 18 months ago. The powerwerx Version was a special build for them. The driver may have to be smarter about firmware versions. I looked at the patch but am not sure it is enough until I can look at the sources more. There be dragons in that firmware... when i get home I can also check the doz app he used. Jim Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device while riding on the train.