[chirp_devel] Windows Server availability

Dan Smith
Sat Oct 8 16:22:26 PDT 2016

> Excellent.  I will try to get a working script and test it across a few
> versions.  I think in your case, simply using the PowerShell script is
> the better choice, considering Ketarin is meant to be run continuously
> as a monitor.

Note that the builds are made on WinXP for maximum backwards
compatibility. I've never used powershell, but be aware that the build
environment is old for a reason.

Also, the whole build process is scripted over ssh with cygwin bash in
the windows image. So whatever I run has to be callable from that
environment.

--Dan