[chirp_devel] Support for other sites than RepeaterBook

Tom Hayward
Tue Feb 26 16:29:14 PST 2013

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Łukasz Jarosław Mozer
<baseciq at gmail.com> wrote:
> So, is there any, even very slight chance, to get someday version of
> Chirp that will support my site[1]? :-) Of course, I can provide any
> kind of interface that will be needed to implement that feature.

RepeaterBook supports export of Chirp-compatible CSV files. I
recommend you study Chirp's CSV format and add an export option to
your site for this format. This will allow users of your site to put
the data into Chirp without writing a single line of Python :-)

More info about Chirp CSV here:
http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/CSV_HowTo

Tom KD7LXL